Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Betty Conner

Leslie, my picture may be a bit different from what you will be getting, but this picture frame means a great deal to me.  Hopefully, it will to you as well.  You come from a long line of some amazing women and mothers. My mother, Nina Gerber, your great grandmother, loved family and instilled within me that same love.  Her mother, Melissa Howard, was a quiet woman but was so kind everyone loved her.  The next woman,Sarah Ann Howard, was a suffragette and was even the first woman elected to office in David County.  The last picture, Ann Shelton, died coming across the plains.  She truly gave all she had for the Gospel.
Motherhood is not easy but brings such great joy.  That joy gets better and better as your family grows up and your children become wonderful men and women.

May you be well and be patient with that sweet son you are bringing into the world.  I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment