Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Karen Schindler

Dear Leslie,

When your sister asked for advice all I could think of was ask Suzan she’s the best mom ever! So my advice would be to ask your mom if you have any questions she will know what advice to give you. I also wanted to tell you why I love being a mom. I was so lucky to be a stay at home mom with my kids. I was able to play every day. It was the best. I loved spending time with them just playing outside with rocks and dirt and bugs or whatever we could do together. I know people always say it goes so fast and to enjoy it and I agree. Leslie time does fly so just enjoy your little ones and PLAY. I love you and I can’t wait for you to be a mom you will be great and you will love it! Have fun and post lots of pictures.

Love you,


Karen Schindler

No comments:

Post a Comment