Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Madalyn Luthy

I always knew that the one thing I wanted to be when I grew up was a mother. It certainly isn't the easiest or sometimes most glamorous job, especially when my shirt is all crusty from getting spit up on for the 10th time or wondering if that spot on my hand is from lunch or the diaper I just changed! But it is by far the most rewarding and fulfilling jobs there is. Nothing in the world compares to being a mother and the love that a mother has for her children. There will be hard days and times when you think that you weren't meant for this task, but i've learned to accept that tomorrow is a fresh start and a chance for me to become better.  I love my boys more than anything in the world, they melt my heart and make my blood boil every day but I wouldn't change it for anything! Cherish every moment, every giggle, every smile, it goes by faster than you can even imagine! I am so excited for you to start this new chapter in your life and know that you will be a wonderful mother! Good luck! Love Madalyn


No comments:

Post a Comment