Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Kimmie Utley

Dear Leslie,

     What a wonderful and amazing mother you will be!! You have always been such a caring person and been concerned for others around you. This will be helpful in your role as a mother. You already have what it takes!!!
     Motherhood had been such a joy and surprise for me. First off, I was absolutely sure I was going to be a mother to 4 boys. How wrong could I be?!! Being raised mostly around boys ( Andrew, and then spending a lot of time at the Chase's) I always thought that it was a sign that I was being prepared for sons. What a total surprise when the ultrasound tech said Aidan was a girl! I hadn't really given a daughter any thought. But now with three girls in tow, I would have it no other way. Motherhood is full of surprises!!
     You will find yourself doing or saying things you never thought you would do. Mother bear is what I call it. I have never wanted to rock the boat or cause tension in situations but when it comes to my children, wow!! A new side will come out if needed. Hopefully this will not happen often but if it does, you are doing the right thing!  There is a deep connection that you and this little guy will have that is like no other.
     It has been a blessing to have children and know The Lord has trusted me with these beauties. Sometimes I can see myself in them and other times I have NO IDEA where they come from. But, it's all amazing! They are individuals learning just like we all have. You will learn from him too as you grow together.
     I love you Leslie and I am so happy for you and Jesse!!

Love,

Kimmie


No comments:

Post a Comment