Thursday, October 15, 2015

Debbie Hiller


Leslie,
I am thrilled for you!  

Motherhood is rewarding, challenging, humbling, awesome, character building, a tutorial in unselfish service, fun, and a sacred trust….

Motherhood will help draw you closer to your husband and your Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ, in wonderful ways.

I have attached a photo of our family, because I have come to understand better, as a grandmother, the great blessing that is ours through the miracle of life and posterity.

One of my favorite scriptures is found in 3 John 1:4:  " I have no greater joy that to hear that my children walk in truth.”  Let this be your goal as a mother, to love them and to teach them to ‘walk in truth’, so that your Family can be Together Forever.

You will be a wonderful mother!!!

I love you!
Debbie Hiller

No comments:

Post a Comment