Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Vanessa Merrill

Ok Leslie,

I am so excited for you and your baby!! You will absolutely love it. There is something special about having your own baby and a special bond with them that is so much fun. They love you and always want to be with you. It's my favorite!

If I had any advice for you, things that worked with me, the book "Baby Wise" it's a great book of you want to put your baby on a schedule. Because of this book, indie started sleeping through the night at 2 months! Amazing. She now sleeps 10 hrs+ at night and is always so happy. It's a sleep, eat and play schedule that's it.

When I get bored or feel like the day is dragging, I tell myself to go play with her or read books to her, sing, go outside, anything that will help her know who I am.

We listen to scriptures every morning while I feed her it's so funny she looks for the voice haha.

Don't worry about spending too much time holding him! They need all of the attention you give them. Don't feel bad taking naps either. Sleep when thy sleep because you need it. Once they get older you'll be able to feel like you can do more.

Take lots of pictures! It's so fun to see them grow.

The best times are when Ace and I watch her play or sleep and just think how cute she is and how fun it is.

I hope everything goes well for you and your labor is ok. Can't wait to see pictures!

Love,

Vanessa and Indie



No comments:

Post a Comment