Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Colleen Karren

This isn't the best picture, but it shows three of my greatest joys. I can not even begin to tell you how thankful I am for the blessing of motherhood. I remember being scared and overwhelmed with the responsibility, but never have I felt so much love as the day I held each of my daughters for the first time. I made mistakes along the way and shed many tears, but never have I felt so much JOY! I never knew that something so small could teach me so much!
CHERISH EACH SMALL MOMENT because it is fleeting and remember:
"There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children....what matters most is that a mother loves her children deeply." Elder M. Russell Ballard.
Lots of love to you Leslie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment